NCI’s three-day installer training courses combine classroom lecture with hands-on installation experience for our standing seam roof systems and insulated metal panel systems. This course enables you or your team with the following:
- Become a part of NCI’s national installer database
- Understand proper and improper panel applications
- Get helpful tips to improve the speed and effectiveness of installation
- Learn how to avoid and correct common pitfalls and troubleshoot roof situations prone to leaks
- Focus on critical sealant and fastener installation techniques
- Understand how to install roof accessories to avoid damages and leaks
To complete the program and earn the certification, attendees must complete both the classroom and mock-up programs all three days. Each individual participant must complete the appropriate application for the class of interest. Applications can be mailed to NCI Building Systems, Inc., 10943 N Sam Houston Pkwy W, Houston, TX 77064, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (281) 653-0300.