Ceco Building Systems has led the metal buildings industry with uniform pricing, product development and erection services. We understand the process and the critical nature of erection safety, quality and scheduling.
For the past seventy years, we have provided customers with a single point of contact for the building package, engineering/project management and furnish & erect services. We take great pride in our collective knowledge base of seasoned metal building professionals.
Ceco is the only major manufacturer providing long-standing furnish & erect services. Our customers have access to an impressive group of certified erectors. Communication and transparency are critical during this process. Being able to provide customers with well-trained labor for the building erection phase is important to the integrity of our product. We carefully select the best team possible to get your project off the ground.
Furnish & Erect Services Include:
- Ceco authorized network of certified erectors
- Single source responsibility for erection of building
- Ceco applied directives for bonded services as required
- Competitive pricing structure built on long-standing relationships with our preferred erectors
- Reputable troubleshooting, field service and follow up during and after the sale and erection
- Stringent safety requirements to fit project scenarios as required
Training & Safety
Our preferred erectors are certified to meet Ceco’s weathertight warranties and building construction requirements. Our erectors have their own extensive safety protocols in place and are able to meet the most stringent safety programs in the country. Comprehensive OSHA 30-hour training, equipment operation, first aid and CPR certifications are required for all of our erectors.
Insurance & Bonding
Ceco sets forth the directives for all insurance requirements. We require our erection partners to be compliant for liability, workmen’s compensation and umbrella insurance. Performance and payment bonding is available when required.