When you join Ceco’s Authorized Builder program, you are gaining a powerful advantage over the competition – you are becoming part of a brand built on excellence through collaboration. This approach has been the catalyst for our legacy of innovation and is the foundation of our extensive builder network.
By joining our network of Authorized Builders you will become part of one of the largest networks of prefabricated metal building professionals and a vertically integrated business with unlimited solutions for your metal building needs.
Gain a Competitive Advantage
Join our network and you will gain access to exclusive tools and resources to design, price and track your projects efficiently and to help you grow your business.
Web-based support for your metal building needs:
- Ceco PRO® – a sophisticated estimating tool that incorporates a broad array of design parameters and accessories to help you achieve the most efficient layout for mid-to-high complexity projects.
- CBS-Xpres® – advanced web-based system to design and price low-complexity projects quickly and easily.
- Builder’s Gateway – user-friendly, and customizable online portal and your single-point access for project tracking and documentation.
- Searchlight – an exclusive online library containing thousands of files of product details, standard drawings and other supporting material to aid the project design process.
- Co-op Program – subsidizes your marketing investment by reimbursing you up to half of one percent of total annual shipments.
- National Builder Meeting – this is an opportunity to network with other metal building professionals in a forum designed to share business updates and best practices.
- Annual Photo Competition – take part in our annual contest to showcase your best projects and reap the benefits of earned media.
We Partner with the Best
Ceco collaborates with builders to create award-winning, state-of-the-art metal building solutions. If your passion is innovation and you are ready to be part of the Ceco Authorized Builder network, contact your District Manager.