Traveling Between the US and Mexico
If you plan to travel internationally, you will need to get tested no more than three (3) days before you travel by air into the United States (US) and show your negative result to the airline before you board your flight, or be prepared to show documentation of recovery (proof of a recent positive viral test and a letter from your healthcare provider or a public health official stating that you were cleared to travel).
Flying to Mexico
As of today, Mexico is open to all visitors. No special requirements, health tests or quarantines are required to enter. However, all travelers entering Mexico by air from another country will need two important documents. Luckily, these documents are free of charge and easy to complete.
Documents Required for Travel to Mexico
- Completed health questionnaire. Submit this questionnaire online before you fly here via the AFAC website
- Mexican Tourist Card (FMM). Complete this within 30 days of flying and bring a physical, printed copy with you: https://www.mexicotouristcard.com/
What you need to obtain a Mexico Tourist Card (FMM):
- Contact information
- Passport information
- Full Name of the hotel (Paradisus Los Cabos)
- Arrival flight information
- Printer to print a physical copy of the FMM
Expedite your entry:
When you arrive in Mexico, present your passport and pre-printed Tourist Card. Note that many airports do not have paper forms available to fill out on site. By having the completed Tourist card with you, the Immigration Officer simply needs to stamp the Card before you enjoy your vacation.
Returning to the US
If you are returning to the US by air, you will need to get tested no more than three (3) days before you travel by air into the United States (US) and either:
- Show proof of a negative COVID result to the airline before you board your flight; OR
- Show documentation of recovery (i.e. proof of a recent positive viral test and a letter from your healthcare provider/public health official stating that you were cleared to travel)
Paradisus Los Cabos Resort is currently providing complimentary Antigens tests for all Ceco National Builder Meeting guests!